#TransformationTuesday

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Who doesn't love a great #TransformationTuesday?!

As most of you know, Greg and I opened East Texas Preferred Properties in January 2018.


Before we opened our company, we searched for the perfect location for months. Do we buy or do we rent? Do we want Downtown or do we want to be on Hwy 259? SO MANY QUESTIONS! After careful thought and prayer, we decided to purchase 115 S. Martin...the first major purchase for 5 Holmes Investments. After purchasing our new office location in December 2017, we began working diligently on remodeling it.

Remodeling this building has been a true labor of love for Greg, but it's also been an interesting process. After 6+ months of renovations, I'm proud of our new location and I'd love to share our before and after photos.

Before we get into the phenomenal "Before/After" pictures *Shout out to Luis Lopez and Sophie Sartors with LLS Photography for the wonderful "After" images* I want to acknowledge some people who made our office renovation possible:

Merlyn & Gene Holmes - Y'all. I seriously have the best In-Laws ever. They never ceased to believe in us, even when we had a hard time believing in ourselves. Merlyn has an "eye" for design and played a major role in our decisions. The choices that she and Greg picked out turned out great, and I couldn't have asked for a better interior designer. Merlyn & Gene will never truly know how much they mean to me, but I am so thankful to have them in my life.

Jason Pierson and JP Construction - Thanks for helping to transform our building into something the we are truly proud of. If you're looking for a contractor or handyman, Jason and his crew are great and I highly recommend them!

Chuck Willeford - Chuck is not only a great electrician, he's funny as heck. I felt I should have paid his to entertain me, not install the new lights in our office LOL Seriously though, he did a great job at installing all of our new energy efficient lighting.

Katie Inabnet - She's not only a great office manager, but she is great at painting and all things "refurbish." Katie whitewashed all of the brick inside our building, stained and refinished the cabinets and credenzas, and helped us clean this place up. I'm so thankful to have her as a part of our team, we'd be lost without her!

I'm personally thankful for Greg, who poured his heart and soul into this renovation project. He dedicated months to oversee the renovation of building, and I'm so glad he did. It turned out awesome, and I can't wait for everyone to see the finished product.

I hope I didn't leave anyone out, but I'm sorry if I did. It took so many people and different companies to make this project possible, so it would take forever to thank everyone. If you had a part in our renovation, please know that we are truly thankful. East Texas Preferred Properties has a new "home" thanks to these people!

Now....
What you've all been waiting for....
Here are the before pictures:


Front Lobby


My office


Greg's Office


The Kitchen


Men's Bathroom


Women's Bathroom


Conference Room




Front View

Now, are you ready for it?

Are you really ready? 

I hope these pictures channel your inner "Chip & Jo." 

Enjoy!!






















Hope you enjoyed looking at our newly remodeled building. We are so proud of it, and I hope you can stop by for a personal tour. We're always happy to help with any of your real estate needs, so give us a call or stop by any time!

Jessica Holmes, Broker/Owner
East Texas Preferred Properties, LLC
(903) 984-0115

Comments

Popular Posts